DAE – Documentary Association of Europe is hiring an executive and administrative assistant.
Our first General Assembly is down, we’ve elected a stellar advisory board and we are excited for our next step, beginning to grow the DAE team!
We are looking for a motivated Administrative & Executive Assistant to join us as soon as possible.
Interested candidates can send their applications by April 15, 2021 to email@example.com.
Check out and download the criteria here. Do forward on to qualified and interesting candidates!
Brigid & Marion
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a great communicator, who enjoys administrative work, has the ability to pay special attention to details, can handle spreadsheets and data, and is not afraid of numbers, learning or trying new things. Ideally you have some previous experience and are motivated to learn. Some of the task the position entails:
- Organising and coordinating communication with members (or similar stakeholders)
- Communicating with external specialist contact persons and institutions (finance authorities, accountant, tax adviser, etc.)
- Data entry and administration
- Processing, analysing and preparing presentations, data and reports
- Updating and creating content for WordPress page and social media channels
- Preparing accounting documents
- Coordinating of small (online/offline) meetings and events
- Previous experience as a coordinator, administrative office assistant or executive assistant
- Good knowledge of Google Docs, spreadsheets, airtable, Zoom and other virtual and web-based tools
- Working knowledge of WordPress, social media channels
- Strong organisational skills and able to work independently
- German language proficiency and very good knowledge of English
- Good communication and team skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Based in Germany
What we offer:
- Initially a student or 450-Euro job with flexible working hours and location
- Diverse tasks and responsibilities as part of a young international team with the possibility of shaping a new position, initially limited for 6 months
- The chance to participate in the setup of processes
- The possibility to travel, learn more about the international documentary scene and to attend festivals
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your most recent CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 April 2021.