The following terms of service pertain to paying annual membership fees for the Documentary Association of Europe.
- Membership fees for DAE will be issued in an invoice after the application form has been vetted by DAE staff.
- Membership to Documentary Association Europe is granted once the fee has been transferred to DAE accounts and logged and confirmed by DAE staff. Membership is confirmed in writing via email.
- New members will automatically be subscribed to our newsletter, which will contain the most up-to-date information on exclusive offers and benefits for members. This information will also be regularly updated and shared on the website
- If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter please contact us with the subject Unsubscribe from Newsletter.
- Membership fees are non-refundable but transferable on a case-by-case basis that must be submitted in writing and will be determined by DAE staff.
- Membership grants you access to a number of benefits and discounts that will change from time to time.
- DAE reserves the right to deny, at its sole discretion, any user whatsoever access to its membership association, to a part thereof or related events.
- The data in submitted in your application form will be stored in accordance with our privacy and GDPR policies. This data never shared with third parties unless specifically requested in writing by DAE staff and with your written permission. If you choose not to renew your membership, your data will be removed permanently from DAE’s records 12 months after the expiry of your membership. Members can however request that their data be removed from our records at any time. This may also result in a termination of the membership. Data is primarily stored to offer members services and benefits associated with DAE membership.
- The information and advice offered to members is solely compiled for general information and not meant to give advice as to the specific situation of any individual or legal entity.