We are looking for committed individuals who want to help shape and grow our association. With our commitment to democracy, fairness and member involvement, we can’t wait to hear from you.
DAE is in a startup phase and a large period of growth is planned for the next three years. We are looking for 3-5 capable professionals to join our advisory board to help shepherd this growth and provide expert feedback and input to the association.
Send us your expression of interest by February 21!
Curious to know more? See below and email email@example.com if you have more questions.
Expressions of interest or nominations be submitted here via google form. You can check out the requirements under sections 9 & 10 of the DAE statutes here. The advisory board tenure is three years with option for re-election.
Elections will be held March 8 during our general assembly.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Brigid & Marion
Thinking about joining our advisory board?
What is expected:
- Attendance at at least two (online) meetings per calendar year.
- Represent DAE at selected events or give expert feedback in public settings.
- Lead or participate in working group/s to grow the association.
- Contribute to the overall management vision of the organisation without executive board responsibility.
- Consult the executive board in their work when and if appropriate and expected.
- Serve a three-year term (with the option to be re-elected).
Who you are:
- Deeply connected to the European/international non-fiction community.
- Willing to share time, ideas and your network with the association.
- Long-term experience is as preferred as ambitious, up-and-coming professionals with a commitment to the association.
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to attending meetings and sharing ideas.
- Entrepreneurial, open-minded people who share DAE’s modern spirit and commitment to change.
- An even split of geographic origins for a pan-European/international perspective.
- DAE is committed to intersectional diversity beyond geographic origins and will not tolerate a mono-ethnic, non-gender diverse or ableist board and will make provisions to ensure the advisory board reflects the world around us.
In the news:
- Check out the latest interview from Business Doc Europe!
- Marion & Brigid were interviewed for the IDFA Daily here.
- If you’re a documentary consultant and you would like to join our directory, please complete the form here.